if you look up gullible in the dictionary you’ll find its definition
I have noticed several Facebook friends of mine who were married before are mysteriously single now. I’m talking last names changed back, “Single” relationship status, any evidence of an existing husband completely gone, no nothing. And I’m talking about friends my age who have been married 1-2 years tops. This is weird.
I’ve spent all day looking at bakeware and planning dinner party themes WE ARE MIDDLE AGED
There’s only one solution, Pam. We embrace the middle agedness, channel our inner Ina Gartens, and THROW WHITE WOMAN PARTIES.
"hate breeds hate" = "i am attempting to absolve my guilt as a privileged person by shifting the blame to you, the marginalized person, for your own oppression, and thereby invalidating your anger at having your life controlled by a system that privileged people put in place to disadvantage you in several areas"
accidentally typing “abe” instead of “bae”
- Mike Brown’s mom laid flowers where he was shot and police let a dog pee on the memorial site
- “Stand Up Against Racism" demonstration outside US Embassy in London
- Police claim to have no records of arrests of journalists
- Illinois school bans discussions of Mike Brown’s death
- Gov. Nixon introduces new Public Safety Director
- Push for police to wear body cameras continues
- Jon Stewart on Ferguson